Today, I'm very excited to share my thoughts on Dylan Madeley 's book, The Last Gift-Knight . Dylan sent me a copy of his book after reaching out to ask for a review and I'm really glad he did. Keep reading to find out what I thought to The Last Gift-Knight , and decide whether this will be your next great read... But first, let's meet the book! Two lives, the legacies of grand stories, are at the forefront of this tale. Frustrated with living in the shadow of a long-dead hero, Derek flees to infamous ruins and begs his ancestors for a sign. The next day, he is summoned to serve as the personal guard of his family's greatest enemy. The ensuing journey leads him through storied places, the depths of loneliness, and a growing dread over what awaits at his destination. A reserved and bookish princess unexpectedly finds herself on the throne yet under suspicion. Chandra hardly has time to prepare or to grieve before facing her duties. Aided by a trustworthy few, she mu...
Today I just want to take the opportunity to wish you and your family and friends a very merry Christmas!
I love writing Christmas from the past. There is something simultaneously simplistic and exuberant about earlier Christmases, and it is a great opportunity to look into the emotive side of personal history. You can tell a lot about an historical person by looking at how they regarded Christmas.
So here is a couple of snippets from Beneath Black Clouds and White which show two very different Christmases: https://www.stompermcewan.com/beneath-black-clouds-and-white-christmas
And, if it catches your eye, the eBook is currently free on Smashwords.
Have a Very Merry Christmas, Historical Fiction Fans!
Columbia Titanium | T-Shirt | T-Shirt
ReplyDeleteShop our Columbia Titanium | T-Shirt from oakley titanium sunglasses the people does titanium tarnish who know best. $50.00; titanium ring for men $150.00; $120.00; microtouch titanium $120.00. $120.00. buy metal online $120.00. $120.00. $120.00. $120.00. $120.00.