50 years ago today a small event occurred in a small town in a small county in a small country. That event was a wedding, and today Crowvus HQ have been celebrating it. After all, it's safe to say that if this event had never happened, neither would Crowvus! The couple were - of course - our Mum and Dad. Being a family business (if you weren't aware: Crowvus is the creation of three sisters) has so many advantages, and being able to be together for occasions such as these is just one of them. So please do join us in extending congratulations and very best wishes to Mr and Mrs Crow on 50 years of marriage. 💒 50 Years On
"Beginning Time" by Claire Davon
Book Review
☆☆☆
This was quite a
fast-paced story which I appreciated. There was no chance to get tired during
the book! The plot was quite thrilling and I wanted to read on to see what was
going to happen next.
The description of The
Event was quite evocative and I found the short post-Event part very
intriguing. Although I didn’t really gel with any of the characters, Fiona and
Sonder were developed reasonably well, especially through the strange
relationship between them.
I found it quite
confusing in parts, and it took me a while at the beginning to understand what
was happening. This, I think, helped the reader stand in Fiona’s shoes and
share in some of her feelings. Cleverly done!
There were a couple of
formatting errors but nothing that a fine toothed comb wouldn’t solve!
Blurb (from Goodreads)
Fiona Jensen was an ordinary woman leading a normal life…until she discovered she could manipulate time and space. This discovery throws her into the path of time travelers — and into the arms of her dream man. Will love find its way through space and time, and will it save the world?

Comments
Post a Comment